Few food practices that can save you a meal and your money
Food contamination and preservation are always on the hook in every house.
As food tends to change its taste and color upon refrigeration, your favorite meat meal can turn tasteless and expensive.
Despite storing it in plastic, it may lead to freezer burn.
Moreover, it can occupy unnecessary refrigerator space.
Here are a few food practices that can save you a meal and your money—
- Store fresh herbs, vegetables, and liquid food in sealed/zip-lock bags.
- Cool down hot food items to avoid shielding due to vapor.
- Keep frozen food in vacuum bags.
- Do not cut or unwrap meat until ready to use.
- Place vegetables separately from fruits in the air-tight bags.
How do you follow safe food preservation at home?
#kavimports #meat #bag #foodpackaging